Carrot top pesto
A delicious summery carrot top pesto that is a versatile condiment, complimenting a variety of dishes.
- 2 cups carrot top leaves thick center stem removed
- 2-3 cloves garlic start with 2 and add a 3rd if desired
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- about 4 basil leaves optional
- ½ cup good olive oil start with less and work your way up until desired texture is achieved
Pulse all dry ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
Slowly drizzle in olive oil until desired consistency.
Taste and adjust salt and garlic if desired.