Is your grocery spending out of control?
Maybe it's time to try something different.
With this 80 page e-book, you will learn:
- how to create a food budget that fits your needs
- how to identify the best places to shop and the best prices
- how to stock a real food kitchen frugally
- how to cook basic foods from scratch
- how to make your food stretch without sacrificing nutrition
- how to reduce food waste
- how to strategically meal plan in a way that save money
- how to shop smart
You shouldn't have to choose between feeding your family well and staying within a budget. Why does it always feel like healthy food is so expensive? I can relate. After changing my family's diet many years ago, my grocery bill flew through the roof! The bad part was that our income couldn't support it. I felt defeated and hopeless. A fire was lit within me to make this work and put together the pieces once and for all of eating well on a modest budget. It can be done and I want to teach you the strategies that I use on a weekly basis to feed my family well even when money is tight.
Worksheets & Cheat Sheets
Four Sample Seasonal Meal Plans
Designed to show you how it all fits together.
Are you ready to learn to eat well and spend smart?